The Notre Dame Fund
I think fondly of my days at Notre Dame, filled with dynamic teachers, challenging academics, first-class athletics and, importantly, dear classmates. Giving back to the Academy ensures the next generation of women experience these benefits, build confidence, and emerge as society’s future leaders.
Deirdre Moran Barnes ’05
The impact The Notre Dame Fund has on the Academy is monumental. Gifts to The Notre Dame Fund fill the gap between the total cost of school operations and tuition revenue each and every year. Annual giving creates the opportunity to embrace excellence in education and the mission of Notre Dame.
The Notre Dame Fund allows Notre Dame to:
- Provide the best teaching resources and materials for all academic departments
- Recruit, retain and support the finest faculty
- Offer financial aid to deserving young women
- Inspire our girls to succeed with critical thinking skills, passion and honor
Each year the Academy relies on contributions to provide special resources for faculty and students. You may make a gift with a designation of your specific interest.
- Greatest Need - Your gift will be allocated to the area of greatest need.
- Fine and Performing Arts - Gifts support theater, dance and music productions, costume and set design, visiting artists, field trips to museums and performances, and opportunities in the visual arts.
- Academics and Technology - Annual support helps provide funding for teachers to deliver innovative, challenging and inspiring instruction through the use of state of the art technologies.
- Athletics - Gifts provide funds for physical education and athletic programs, equipment, uniforms, field maintenance and travel for all sports teams.
- Faculty Support - Gifts help provide opportunities for professional development and ensure that all faculty can further their educations, attend seminars and conferences.
- Financial Aid - Annual gifts provide financial assistance to deserving students.
- Spirituality/Campus Ministry - Your gifts support ministry field trips, service learning opportunities, and partnerships with Fair Acres, Women of Hope and the Patrician Society.
Every gift matters – every donor counts. Help us increase participation this year. Join in by supporting The Notre Dame Fund.
Tax ID #: 23-1465491
United Way Workplace Giving Donor Code: 3582178
For more information:
Director of Development
Notre Dame Leadership Giving Societies
THE 1856 SOCIETY
The 1856 Society commemorates the Academy’s founding year in Philadelphia. Donors at this level are recognized for their cumulative gifts in any fiscal year of $10,000 or more to Notre Dame.
Notre Dame Circle: $25,000 or more
Namur Circle: $15,000-$24,999
Cuvilly Circle: $10,000-$14,999
Rittenhouse Circle: $5,000-$9,999
Launfal Circle: $2,500-$4,999
The Gates Circle: $1,000-$2,499
The Kilt Circle: $250-$999
(Alumnae graduated within the last 15 years)