Student Council's primary function is one of service to the school. The Council consists of executive officers plus homeroom representatives at both the Middle and High School levels.
Officers meet weekly with faculty moderators to plan activities of interest to the student body.
In addition to sponsoring major school activities throughout the year, Student Council also serves as a liaison between the faculty and the students, providing open and honest lines of communication.
The 5 Main Student Council Officers for the 2019-2020 school year are:
President: Joanie Zozaya
Vice-President: Morgan Devine
Secretary: Maggie Beck
Treasurer: Allie Lynch
AA President: Grace Bleckley
- Student Council Installation - September 25, 2019
- Notre Dame Denim Day (benefits BreastCancer.org) - October 4, 2019
- Fall Fling - October 18, 2019
- Spirit Day - October 25, 2019
- 6th and 9th Grade Elections - November 8, 2019
- Christmas Charity Collection - Monday, December 9 - Friday, December 13, 2019
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Day - January 24, 2020
- Winter Ball - February 1, 2020
- 100 Days 'til Graduation - March 6, 2020
- 5 Main Self-Nominations Due - TBD
- 5 Main Speeches - April 30, 2020
- Elections for 5 Main - May 1, 2020
- General SC Self-Nominations Due - TBD
- General SC Elections - TBD
- Sisters 4 Sisters - May 15, 2020
The 2019-2020 3 Main Student Council Officers are: Celeste Giangiulio, Alessandra Cherian, and Celia Giampietro.
Moderator: Mrs. Michele Forsyth
The Middle School Student Council is a school government that represents students in grades six through eight. They organize events, both social and charitable, communicate information to their homerooms and act as liaisons between administration, faculty, and students. Student Council meets Mondays after school in Room 22.