Thank you for visiting our website. Your support of the Academy of Notre Dame is important to us! If you would like your donation to the The Notre Dame Fund to count as part of our 2018-2019 fiscal year, you may:
- Mail your donation (must be postmarked by 6/30/19), or
- Click here to make an online gift by midnight on 6/30/19, or
- Make your gift via Venmo @AcademyofNotreDamedeNamur, or
- Drop off your donation to the Advancement Cottage between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday-Thursday.
Thank you and Happy Summer!
NAVIANCE Family Connection Information
To visit our school’s Family Connection site, use your browser to connect to:
When you visit the site for the first time, please enter your personal registration code in the New User box and follow the on-screen instructions to create your own account. If you do not know your registration code, please contact the counseling office for assistance. Note that you and your child may each receive different registration codes, and that each code may be used only once. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the username and password you chose during the registration process.
Family Connection is a service designed especially for students and families. Family Connection is a comprehensive website that you and your child can use to help in making plans about courses, colleges, and careers. Family Connection is linked with Naviance Succeed™, a service that we use in our office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that’s specific to our school.
In guidance classes, each student creates and manages her personal portfolio in Naviance Succeed, which is shared with parents and counselors. The student information posted in Naviance includes My Resume, Do What You AreTM personality type, Learning Styles Inventory, Career Interest Profile, College Search, and College Applications.
Family Connection will allow you and your child to
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers.
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past.
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments like the Do What You AreTM test.
- Create plans for the future – Build course plans, create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned to you by the school to better prepare yourself for your future college and career goals.
Family Connection also lets us share information with you and your child about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information.