You have 1 PagePop. View
Thank you for visiting our website. Your support of the Academy of Notre Dame is important to us! If you would like your donation to the The Notre Dame Fund to count as part of our 2018-2019 fiscal year, you may:
- Mail your donation (must be postmarked by 6/30/19), or
- Click here to make an online gift by midnight on 6/30/19, or
- Make your gift via Venmo @AcademyofNotreDamedeNamur, or
- Drop off your donation to the Advancement Cottage between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday-Thursday.
Thank you and Happy Summer!
Professional Development for Faculty and Staff
- Includes workshops to provide resources and information relevant to the current trends and issues in the educational field including but not limited to learning differences, ADHD, accommodations, assessment, differentiated instruction, universal design for learning implementations and strategies
- Participation in academic committees and meetings to advise in curriculum, departmental and scheduling decisions in regards to the needs of all learners
- Direct consultation with the counseling, health and athletic departments to support the students overall well-being
- Provide information and coordination of services from Delaware County Intermediate Unit and other educational services and professionals