Current fifth and eighth-grade applicants should register and take an Entrance Exam to complete their application to Notre Dame. On testing day, students should plan to arrive by 8:15 am and finish by noon.
High School Entrance Exams
Saturday, October 13 or Sunday, October 21, 2018
High School applicants (8th Graders) will take the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
Middle School Entrance Exams
Sunday, October 21, 2018 or Saturday, January 26, 2019
Middle School applicants (5th Graders) will take the Educational Development Series (EDSeries) test.
Both tests are from Scholastic Testing Service, Inc. They are used to assist with admissions, applicant review, merit scholarship eligibility, and curriculum placement.
Practice Entrance Exams
2018: Saturday, March
Information for Exam Day:
- All testers must pre-register online (instructions above). The fee is $40.00.
- Students should arrive by 8:15 am and wear comfortable attire. Testing will begin promptly at 8:30 am.
- All visitors should enter the main doors of the Harron Family Building (view our campus map as a reference). Parking is available in any of the adjacent lots.
- We will provide pencils and a snack for students during the mid-morning break.
- Each test takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. Parents should plan on their daughter(s) completing the testing process by noon.