Thank you to our Notre Dame community for your generous support of the 2016-2017 Notre Dame Fund! Your gifts provide for and celebrate the education of our inspiring young women. We are forever grateful! Please enjoy the video below from The Notre Dame Fund.
The impact The Notre Dame Fund has on the Academy is monumental. Gifts to The Notre Dame Fund fill the gap between the total cost of school operations and tuition revenue each and every year. Annual giving creates the opportunity to embrace excellence in education and the mission of Notre Dame.
The Notre Dame Fund allows Notre Dame to:
- Provide the best teaching resources and materials for all academic departments
- Recruit, retain and support the finest faculty
- Offer financial aid to deserving young women
- Inspire our girls to succeed with critical thinking skills, passion and honor
Each year the Academy relies on contributions to provide special resources for faculty and students. You may make a gift with a designation of your specific interest.
- Greatest Need - Your gift will be allocated to the area of greatest need.
- Fine and Performing Arts - Gifts support theatre, dance and music productions, costume and set design, visiting artists, field trips to museums and performances, and opportunities in the visual arts.
- Academics and Technology - Annual support helps provide funding for teachers to deliver innovative, challenging and inspiring instruction through the use of state of the art technologies.
- Athletics - Gifts provide funds for physical education and athletic programs, equipment, uniforms, field maintenance and travel for all sports teams.
- Faculty Support - Gifts help provide opportunities for professional development and ensure that all faculty can further their educations, attend seminars and conferences.
- Financial Aid - Annual gifts provide financial assistance to deserving students.
- Spirituality/Campus Ministry - Your gifts support ministry field trips, service learning opportunities, and partnerships with Fair Acres, Women of Hope and the Patrician Society.
Every gift matters – every donor counts. Help us increase participation this year. Join in by supporting The Notre Dame Fund.
Tax ID #: 23-1465491
United Way Workplace Giving Donor Code: 3582178
For more information:
Associate Director of Advancement