Alumnae News and Events
The Mind, Body, and Spirit Initiative
In January 2019, the Alumnae Office introduced the Mind, Body, and Spirit Initiative. The primary goal of this initiative is to be intentional about the programming offered to Alumnae by ensuring that it is meaningful, brings value, and enhances the mind, body, and spirit, supported by the Mission and Hallmarks that Notre Dame was founded upon.
In September of 2020, the Alumnae Office introduced the Alumnae Book Club as a way for the community to come together to stimulate the mind and enjoy great conversation over novels and Notre Dame. Two years and more than fifteen books later, the Alumnae Book Club meets every other month. Come join us!
We are excited to offer wellness opportunities for Alumnae to connect. In the summer of 2019, Alumnae Executive Board Member, Kristen McNeill '11, taught a private class at barre3 Rittenhouse that incorporated both barre and meditation. We are looking forward to more opportunities in the future.
In March of 2019, the Alumnae came together to prepare and donate meals to local organizations. We will continue to offer opportunities for Alumnae to connect spiritually and through meaningful service projects.
For a full list of upcoming events or to register for an event, please visit here.
Upcoming Alumnae Events
- Regional Alumnae Reception, Washington, D.C. - November 3, 2022
- Cookies & Cocoa with Santa - December 4, 2022
- Alumnae Christmas Party at The Union League - December 13, 2022
- Reunion, Classes of 2020, 2021, 2022 & Alumnae Mentorship, College Panel - January 5, 2023
- Alumnae Executive Board Meeting - January 18, 2023
- Alumnae Book Club reading "Bossypants" by Tina Fey - January 26, 2023
- Alumnae Mentorship Program, Beyond the Gates - March 7, 2023
- Notre Dame Advisory Council Meeting & Regional Alumnae Reception - March 9, 2023
- Reunion Weekend - Celebrating the Classes Ending in 3 and 8 - May 6, 2023
- Alumnae Induction - May 31, 2023