The Alumnae Association supports and advances the interests of Notre Dame by fostering a sense of community among its graduates, enhancing their connection to the Academy and promoting their mind, body, and spiritual growth. Alumnae Association meetings are open to all Alumnae and we encourage you to have an active role in the community.
The Executive Board would be pleased to hear your ideas regarding the Association’s programming and its role in the lives of Notre Dame women.
Ideally, each class has representation at Alumnae Association meetings, which occur three times per calendar year: fall, winter, and spring. Through attendance at these meetings, you can help steer the general course of alumnae involvement at Notre Dame. We encourage you to join us at the meetings!
We invite you to explore the many ways you can remain connected to the Academy!
- To connect with Notre Dame Alumnae on Linkedin, please visit our networking page here.
- To attend an Alumnae Association Meeting or upcoming event, please visit here.
- To volunteer for Reunion or an upcoming event, please contact Alumnae Director, Lauren Thomer at email@example.com.
- To volunteer for Career Day which occurs annually in November, please contact Director of Upper School, Kim Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit a class note or update the Alumnae office with exciting news, please visit here.
- To donate archived photos, yearbooks, and other items to be preserved, please contact Lauren Thomer, at email@example.com.
- To learn what's new at your alma mater, follow us on social media here.
- To receive a campus tour from one of our student ambassadors, contact Lauren Thomer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Upper School Robotics Team, the Sparks, is hosting SparksTalks, an alumnae speaker series for our students. To volunteer to share your experiences about your career in a STEM field, please contact faculty member, Deb Gleeson, at email@example.com.
2019-2020 Elected Alumnae Board Officers
Megan McNeill Trost '94 - President
Molly Kelly Joyce '04 - Vice President
Jennifer Harvey Waggenspack '04 - Secretary
Samantha Carroll Harris '05 - Treasurer