Dear Notre Dame Alumnae,
We are delighted to welcome you home and invite you to explore the many inspiring events and opportunities happening within the Alumnae community. With more than 4,000 living Alumnae spanning the globe, the Academy is incredibly proud of the success and many contributions of our graduates.
As the Director of Alumnae Relations, I am honored to connect with so many Alumnae of different generations and backgrounds. The way Notre Dame fosters a sense of camaraderie and sisterhood, coupled with its innovation and inspiration, is what truly sets the Academy apart from the rest.
We are forever indebted to the many Alumnae who support their alma mater in so many unique ways, offering their time, talent and treasure so that Notre Dame can continue to offer the very best in academics, athletics, music, the performing arts and so much more.
It is my privilege to serve the Alumnae community by fostering lifelong connections to the Academy and strengthening your passion to come back, walk through these gates once again, and relive your precious memories.
Director of Alumnae Relations
The ND Alumnae Association
- Connect with other Alumnae on LinkedIn.
- See what's new at ND on social media.
- Attend an Alumnae meeting or event.
- Volunteer for Alumnae meetings or events.
- Share exciting news with the Alumnae Office.
- Donate archived photos, yearbooks and more.
- Request a tour of ND's Villanova campus.
- Share your STEM career expertise with our SparksTalks robotics team students.
Megan McNeill Trost '94 - President
Cerise Knowles James '91 - Vice President
Kaitlin Smith Donnelly '08 - Secretary
Samantha Carroll Harris '05 - Treasurer
JoAnne DiLauro Alexander '57
Danielle Dunn O'Connor '01
Hannah Fuss '16