Tuition & Financial Aid
Middle School: Grades 6 to 8 - $20,775
Upper School: Grades 9 to 12 - $26,300
Fees $550 - Student fees support various programs and activities such as technology, labs, yearbook, retreats, Parents' Association fee etc. Books and uniforms are additional.
Before you Begin
Note: The school code for The Academy of Notre Dame de Namur is 1044.
The Parents' Financial Statement (PFS) is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete. We recommend giving yourself the time you need by not waiting until the deadline to begin. You will need your most recent tax return before beginning the PFS.
We also recommend that you review the wide range of materials available to help you with the financial aid process. They can be found at sssbynais.org/parents.
The completed Financial Aid Application requires submission of the following items to SSS:
- Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS)
- Federal Tax Return with all supporting schedules (2018 & 2019)
- W2’s (2018 & 2019)
Financial Aid Application Timeline
|Upper School Applicants
(Including Notre Dame Eighth Grade Students)
|Current ND Families
(Excluding Notre Dame Eighth Grade Students)
|Family Notification Begins||12/13||3/27|
|Family Reply Date||1/24||4/17|
New financial aid applications for grades 6-8 are evaluated on a rolling basis as space and funds allow.
Did you know?
- 28% of Notre Dame students received need-based financial aid in 2018-2019.
- The average financial aid award was $8,700 in 2018-2019.
- Financial aid awards ranged from $1,000 to $12,000 for new students entering in 2019-2020.
- Families with a wide range of income levels apply for and receive aid.
- Anyone can apply for financial aid.
For questions regarding Tuition & Financial Aid, contact:
Director of Finance
610-971-1509 (ext 1)