The Academy of Notre Dame offers a variety of scholarship opportunities for qualified applicants. Please refer to the information on this page for eligibility and application information.
All Upper School and Middle School applicants are considered for merit-based academic scholarships upon completion of their application (no separate application is required). Scholarship recipients are notified of an award at the time of admission.
These partial-tuition scholarships are awarded to qualified applicants based on their:
- Transcript/strength of academic record
- Entrance exam performance
- Teacher recommendations
- Co-curricular and extra-curricular involvement
- Attendance and disciplinary records
Applicants for ninth grade, including Notre Dame eighth-graders, may apply for any of the following awards. Applicants can only apply for one specialty scholarship. All requirements are due by November 5, 2021.
How to Submit an Essay or Video for Scholarship Consideration
1. At the top of your essay document, please include:
Your full name
Your current school
Title of your essay
2. Save your essay as a document in .pdf format. Title the document with your last name and the name of the specialty scholarship for which you are applying (example: “Smith_Global Citizenship”).
3. Send your document via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Record your video using an iPhone, Quicktime Movie on your computer, or create a YouTube link.
2. Send your video via email to email@example.com.
If you experience any issues in sending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.