As you progress through the steps necessary to complete an application file, know that our staff is here to help. We invite you to contact our office at 610-971-0498 at any time for assistance.
We are honored that your family is considering Notre Dame.
- Submit an Application
- Take an Entrance Exam
- Complete a Parent Statement
- Submit Official School Records
- Visit & Interview
- Request Teacher Recommendations
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
To begin the formal admissions process, create an online account and submit an application. From there, you will have access to a personalized, grade-specific checklist of requirements.
Remember to save your login details so you may return and track which components have been received and check your progress.
Notre Dame requires current standardized testing for all applicants.
The High School Placement Test (HSPT) for applicants to 9th Grade will be held at Notre Dame on October 12 and 20, 2019. Learn more and register here.
The Educational Development Series (EDSeries) for applicants to 6th Grade will be held at Notre Dame on October 20, 2019, or January 25, 2020. Learn more and register here.
Alternatively, applicants may submit the results of the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE), or the Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT). Both tests are administered locally at locations throughout the region.
This information provides parents an opportunity to tell us more about their daughter beyond what is evident from other application materials. Students are neither admitted nor denied solely based on this component; however, the Admissions Committee finds it incredibly valuable as we seek to understand each applicant from the perspective of those who know her best. You may access the Parent Statement from your account in your application checklist.
Print the "Request for Release of Records" form on your admissions checklist and submit it to your daughter's current school. If she has been at her school for fewer than three years, please submit records from her previous school as well.
Shadow day visits are a crucial part of the admissions process as they provide an unparalleled experience of life at ND.
Applicants will participate in a brief admissions interview as part of their visit. This conversation will help our admissions team get to know your daughter better and help us connect her interests and talents with the opportunities available to her at Notre Dame.
Learn more and schedule your visit by contacting Kara Brown '08, Admissions Associate, at 610.971.0498 ext.2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for 9th Grade should complete all requirements by November 15 and will receive an admissions decision by December 13, 2019. The enrollment deadline for 9th Grade is January 24, 2020.
Qualified applicants for 6th, 7th, and 8th Grades are admitted on a rolling basis as space allows. We encourage interested families to apply as early as possible, as applications may only be considered until each grade reaches capacity.
Notre Dame admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities accorded to or made available to the students.
2019-2020 Admissions Calendar
- 29: Open House
- 12: 9th Grade Entrance Exam & Financial Aid Workshop
- 20: 6th and 9th Grade Entrance Exams & Financial Aid Workshop
- 23: Experience ND Day (Parent Preview Morning)
- 1: 9th Grade Scholarship Application Deadline
- 1: Music and Dance Scholarship Auditions
- 15: 9th Grade Admissions & Financial Aid Applications Due
- 13: 9th Grade Admissions & Financial Aid Notification
- 9: "Envision ND" 9th Grade Admitted Student Reception
- 24: 9th Grade Enrollment Deadline
- 25: 6th Grade Entrance Exam
- 7: 4th and 7th Grade Practice Entrance Exams
- 18: Experience ND Day (Parent Preview Morning)
- 25: Class of 2024 Parent Meeting
- 2: 4th and 7th Grade Practice Entrance Exams
- 17: 6th Grade Welcome Celebration