We are thrilled to report another successful BLAST event! BLAST in the Ballroom 2013 raised over $220,000 to benefit the students of the Academy of Notre Dame!
Save the date for BLAST 2014!
Saturday, March 29, 2014
BLAST (Building Lasting Academic Social Ties) is the Academy's largest fundraising event of the year. Held every spring, it brings together parents, alumnae, faculty, staff, and friends for an evening of fun, great food, and exciting bidding on hundreds of donated items.
Every area of the Academy has benefited in some way from BLAST. Over the years, BLAST proceeds have been used to purchase computers, furniture, books, and research materials; to contribute to building renovations; and to improve technology. Finally, BLAST provides much-needed financial aid to qualified students.
- The event is Notre Dame's most exciting fundraiser (with the emphasis on fun) and is open to everyone.
- Each year has a new theme to keep it exciting and fresh.
- It takes volunteers months to prepare for this special evening, which is why we need many hands.
- The evening includes silent, live and luxury auctions, an ad program book, raffle, and dinner and dancing.
- The loyal participation and support of parents and friends ensures the success of BLAST.
Thank you for supporting Notre Dame's mission through BLAST.
For More Information:
Director of Annual Programs
610.971.4916 (direct line)