The college counseling program at the Academy of Notre Dame is committed to working together to support students and parents through the college exploration and application process. Selecting a college that matches a student's interests and abilities requires thought, preparation and research. Students are encouraged to explore their interests and the many college options that are available to them by participating in a wide array of programs and meetings presented to them by the college counseling department.
The journey begins the moment each student enters our doors. The faculty and staff at Notre Dame prepare students for college by providing essential learning and critical thinking skills needed for lifelong achievement.
The counseling department looks forward to working with students and their parents on this important decision-making process. We feel strongly that given reasonable involvement by us all, each student will have the necessary information to make an informed decision about their future!
College Counseling Workshops
Below are two workshops that will be available this summer. All workshops are free and although reservations are not required, it would be nice to know if you are planning to attend. Students are welcome to attend as many or as few workshops as they wish. Please contact Mrs. Ginny Johnson with any questions.
College Essay Writing Workshops with Mrs. Lynch
- July 14th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- July 16th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- July 22nd, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- July 24th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 21st, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 25th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
College Application Workshops
- August 5th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 6th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 7th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 8th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 18th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 19th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 20th, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
- August 22nd, 10:00 - 12:00, Room 12
Mrs. Janice Janosik
Director of Counseling and Junior School Counselor
Mrs. Ginny Johnson
Mrs. Sue Phelan
Academy of Notre Dame
College Counseling Office
560 Sproul Road
Villanova, PA 19085
CEEB Code: 395-000