Summer Camps & Tryouts
High School Sports Camps, Tryouts & Pre-Season: Fall 2014
Click here to view the 2014 HS Summer Camps Brochure!
- All Sports - Strength & Conditioning
- Camp: August 11, 12, 13 & 14 Time: 8-9:30 AM
- Field Hockey
- ND Camp: July 21 & 22 from 8-11:30 and 1-3:30; July 23 from 8-11:30.
- Maryland Team Camp: July 27 - July 30
- Tryouts: August 18, 19 & 20 from 2:00 - 5:00 PM
- Penn Soccer Academy Team Camp: July 28-31Click here to register
- Camp: August 18,19 & 20 from 4:00 - 7:00 PM
- Tryouts: August 21 & 22 from 4:00 - 7:00 PM
- Camp: August 18, 19 & 20 from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
- Tryouts: August 21 & 22 Time: TBD
- Raindate: August 25
- Tryouts: Begin August 11th Time: TBA
- Cross Country
Junior School Sports Camps & Tryouts: Summer/Fall 2014
- Field Hockey
- Camp: August 11, 12 & 13 from 4:00 - 7:00 PM
- Tryouts: TBA
Notre Dame offers camps for the following Fall High School sports: Field Hockey, Soccer and Tennis. Please note that there will be no ND Cross Country or Volleyball camp. Participation in camp does not guarantee a student's placement on a team. The camps will focus on conditioning, drills, individual skills and strategy. In case of rain, make-up time will be scheduled by individual coaches. Everyone must bring their own equipment, i.e. hockey stick, shin guards, knee pads, running shoes, cleats, water bottle, mouth guards and tennis rackets. Any high school student who is interested in trying out for a fall sport is encouraged to attend camp.
- Camp attendance is highly recommended, but not mandatory.
- Tryouts ARE mandatory with the exception of Cross Country, which accepts all interested runners.
- Team selections will be made at the end of the week with the exception of Tennis, which will continue with challenge matches.
- Camp registration forms must be returned to ND to the attention of Peg Desendorf.
- If you have any questions call Peg Desendorf at 610-971-4905 or email Peg Desendorf .
- Make checks payable to: Academy of Notre Dame, 560 Sproul Road Villanova, PA 19085
Anyone who will be attending camp and/or tryouts MUST have a current physical by August 11, 2014. Click here to download the form from our website. Athletes must bring the completed physical or a copy of it to the first day of camp and/or tryouts. Please note that the physical is good for one year. Be sure to check the date of the last physical to see that she is covered for the upcoming season. If her physical has lapsed, she must have a new one by the first day of camp or tryouts. No one will be permitted to participate without it. Legal liability prevents us from making any exceptions. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact our school nurse at 610.687.0650, ext. 113.
Pre-Season begins the week following tryouts and continues until school starts. Everyone who is selected for a team is expected to attend all pre-season practices and games.
We are looking forward to a great season!