Academy of Notre Dame de Namur seeks a Campaign Coordinator to provide support to the Director of Advancement and Associate Director of Advancement on all aspects related to the school’s Our Time to Inspire Campaign. Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Campaign Coordinator will manage various volunteer committees, oversee the prospect management system, and coordinate stewardship related to the Campaign.
The Campaign Coordinator is a full-time position. The Campaign Coordinator contributes positively to employee morale, maintains a professional demeanor to all constituencies, maintains confidentiality on school matters both on and off campus, and supports the Academy’s mission.
- Manage various Campaign volunteer committees, coordinating meetings, providing necessary lists and data, and following up as appropriate.
- Coordinate Campaign stewardship activities, including pledge documentation, acknowledgment letters, pledge reminders, and donor recognition.
- Oversee prospect management system, implementing and maintaining a strong moves management system.
- Work with Database Manager to produce monthly tracking reports on campaign funds raised, solicitation and visit activity, and other data points.
- Coordinate activities related to prospect visits and solicitations, including briefings, presentations, travel arrangements, and follow-up.
- Assist with the Campaign communications effort, drafting articles and information as necessary for Visions (school magazine), the school’s website, and other marketing vehicles.
- Work closely with the Events Coordinator on campaign related events, including dedications, donor recognition events, and cultivation luncheons and dinners.
- Assist the Director of Advancement with the management of the Campaign budget.
- Assist with the cultivation and solicitation of prospects as appropriate
- Provide general assistance to the Director of Development and Associate Director of Development as needed on Campaign related matters.
Bachelors Degree required.
At least three years of development experience, preferably in a campaign role. Experience with a sophisticated prospect rating and moves management system required.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and excellent problem solver.
- Very strong proficiency in use of technology: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Database programs (Raisers Edge or Senior Systems preferred).
Evening and weekend hours required.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Academy of Notre Dame is currently looking to fill the following coaching positions:
High School JV Lacrosse
High School Assistant Softball
Middle School Softball Head Coach
Applicants for these positions must have previous High School coaching experience. The applicants must exhibit a positive coaching philosophy, knowledge of their sport, excellent communication and organizational skills.
Qualified candidates should send or email a letter of interest and resume to: Peg Desendorf, Director of Athletics, The Academy of Notre Dame, 560 Sproul Rd. Villanova, PA 19085.
Lunch Room Monitor
The Academy of Notre Dame de Namur, an independent, girls, Catholic school serving students in grades six to twelve, is seeking a lunchroom monitor to perform supervisory duties during lunch periods which ensure the safety of students, and a pleasant lunchroom experience. This is a per diem position beginning immediately through June 5, 2015. The Lunch Room Monitor contributes positively to student morale; maintains a professional, pleasant demeanor; maintains confidentiality on school matters both on and off campus; and supports the mission of the school.
JOB DUTIES include but not limited to:
Directing students through food service lines.
Facilitating student movement from the cafeteria to other offices on campus, such as the library and computer lab.
Assisting the food service personnel in maintaining clean eating areas between lunch periods.
Supervising student movement back to class from lunch.
Coordinating student use of outdoor space during lunch periods.
Managing exit procedures during drills and emergencies.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Tasks involve the ability to stand and walk for periods of forty five minutes.
Ability to lift objects weighing 10 pounds.
High school diploma or GED is preferred. Previously related experience
Ability to communicate effectively with students and maintain a positive environment.
Ability to carry out instructions from school administration and food service personnel.
Some duties may require light cleaning such as wiping tables after lunches.
11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (variations due to alternate school schedules).
Candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to DIane O'Donnell, Assistant to the Administrative Team at email@example.com.
Back to top